Resin Blues

Supports

We've finished our first "castable resin" prints and they are proving a lot trickier to support and cure than the "regular grey resin".  We're pretty happy with the detail we're getting out of the prints, as you can see in the image on the left. But we are also getting some artefacts on the back of the piece, where the supports have come loose from the main print.

Uv - oven

We'll probably need to update our nail oven to a proper uv oven.  It's something we've been putting off, but that needs to be done because our current uv oven doesn't have enough power and is too small to cure more than one piece at a time.We've ordered the uv-led strips and the power supply on Amazon and are getting stuck in this weekend.  Fingers crossed and stay tuned !